Community Release - May 13, 2019
Simply put, a release is a package of software updates that are ready to be released. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other Monday.
- Streamlined field report form. Based on your Community login, fields like email address, chapter, district, and name are now pre-filled and editable.
- The most recent forum posts and/or replies for a group or action team are now displayed on each group or team's homepage. On the homepage of your group, only post titles are viewable for logged out users. A user needs to log in to reply or read the post.
- Group and action team homepages no longer have a comments section. If you're a group and want similar comment functionality (ability to post something that's not emailed to every user in a daily digest), you can create a forum category. New forum categories are akin to a comment section and allow users the option to subscribe.
- Added help page link (question mark icon to the right of the search box) to the main menu bar.
- By popular request, event notifications for groups have been disabled. Group leaders can contact IT to have group event notifications re-enabled.
- Bulletin posts comments. You can now post comments to the latest bulletin posts. See the bottom of this post.
- New page for monthly Action Sheets. Bookmark it!
- Updated Making Primary and Secondary Asks resource with new supporting bills.
- Updated Carbon Pricing Bills in Congress with a new title and new bills.
- Updated New Member Import Spreadsheet Template to include a column for mailing postal code, which helps assign new supporters to the correct chapter.
- Updated New Supporter Welcome Handout.
- Updated Meeting Minutes Print-out.
- Reorganized Action Team Directory.
- Your personal dashboard will now provide featured video links embedded on the tile.
Each month, Citizens’ Climate Lobby supporters gather locally for a monthly meeting where we educate ourselves by listening to a guest speaker. In December, our speaker will be Dr. Carolyn Woo, former CEO of Catholic Relief Services and we will meet on Saturday, December 14th, at 1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT. See the event page for more log-in details ... more
By Jerry Hinkle, CCL Research Coordinator On December 5 th , Dr. Noah Kaufman , Research Scholar at Columbia’s Center for Global Energy Policy, testified before a subcommittee of the House Energy and Commerce Committee on “Solutions for Economy-Wide Deep Decarbonization.” His testimony reflected the independent views of one of the country’s ... more
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week. New Features Role Badges have debuted on individual profile pages in a new block located underneath one's profile page underneath your photo on the ... more
On February 3 and 4, Citizens’ Climate Lobby will host a Conservative Lobby Day in Washington, D.C. This event is designed for conservatives—people who are politically right-of-center—to discuss climate action with members of Congress. This will further our relationships with Republicans on the Hill and assure them that concerns about climate ... more