- Register for the day session on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 1:00 pm ET (adjust for your time zone).
- More info here on its training page.
After the informational session, the next step for new CCL volunteers is Climate Advocate Training. Facilitated by CCL Trainers, this webinar will not only teach you about Citizens’ Climate Lobby’s methods and visions but also inspire you to find your role so you can hit the ground running.
Join Amy Bennett, CCL’s Director of Congressional Liaisons & Lobby Days, and Brett Cease, CCL’s Volunteer Education and Engagement Coordinator as they welcome you to CCL.To be taken as the final part of new volunteer’s training module after the informational session, in this webinar you will:
- Learn the basics of becoming an effective climate advocate
- Review the structure, mission, and purpose of CCL
- Learn how to build constructive relationships with elected representatives
- Review CCL’s methodology of creating political will
- Practice how to appeal to the best in others and build common ground
- Review the details and further resources to understand Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act
Login to RSVP for this event