The Science Policy Network is a team of CCL leaders and supporters with a diverse background in the field of climate science.
These network contributors write regular guest posts, offering thorough insight into topics that fall within their expertise.
The Science Policy Network Action Team Leader is Dana Nuccitelli
Climate Science AMAs:
- August 2021: Dr. Drew Shindell
- May 2021: Dr. John Cook
- Jan. 2021, Dr. Michael Mann
- Dec. 2020, Dana Nucitelli
- June 2020, Dr. Peter Kalmus
- March 2020, Dr. Steven Ghan
- Dec. 2019, Dr. Katharine Hayhoe
Science Policy Network Articles Archive:
- Top 10 Weather & Climate Events in A Record-Setting Year
- Climate change is worsening California’s hellish wildfires
- How climate change influenced Australia's unprecedented fires
- How climate change is fueling California’s record wildfires
- Antarctic ice loss tripled – Should We Be Worried?
- What role does climate change play in spreading insect-borne diseases?
- What role did climate change play in this winter’s US freezes, heat, and drought?