The Science Policy Network is a team of CCL leaders and supporters with a diverse background in the field of climate science.
These network contributors write regular guest posts, offering thorough insight into topics that fall within their expertise.
To pose a question you’d like the network to research, post in the Forums. For 2020 we will be meeting quarterly aligned with the Core Volunteer Training schedule. Our next live call will be on Tuesday, December 1st at 8 pm ET / 5pm PT for a Climate Science AMA (Ask Me Anything). Find out more and RSVP here!
The Science Policy Network Action Team Leader is Dana Nuccitelli
Science Policy Network Articles Archive:
- Climate change is worsening California’s hellish wildfires
- How climate change influenced Australia's unprecedented fires
- How climate change is fueling California’s record wildfires
- Antarctic ice loss tripled – Should We Be Worried?
- What role does climate change play in spreading insect-borne diseases?
- What role did climate change play in this winter’s US freezes, heat, and drought?