Training Topic Pages
Skill-building instructions grouped together according to themes.
Provided in a variety of formats - written, video and audio - CCL's Training Topics help you learn, practice, and explore taking on a new dimension of climate advocacy whether you’re just getting started or are looking for a refresher.
Featured Training Topics
CCL fully supports this legislation and is working diligently toward its passage. Visit this topic to learn more and take action to support the Act!
A sampler of all the basic trainings to get you up and running. For new volunteers, or anyone who could use a brush-up on a specific topic.
Browse Training Topics by Category
Upcoming TrainingCCL offers two ongoing training series online via Zoom (instructions for how to log-on) conference: Citizens' Climate University for existing volunteers on Thursday evenings and Core Volunteer Training for new volunteers on Tuesday evenings. RSVP to trainings you want to receive updates on and subscribe to CCL's weekly training reminders via email and text. Here’s the upcoming schedule:
- Filters. The default search filter category below is set to "Training." You can narrow your search results by selecting checkbox options under the topics or file type filters.
- Advanced Search Bar. The Search bar in Community allows you to perform advanced searches as you would for Google:
- You can use quotes ("") if you want your search to perform an exact match.
- Use - to exclude certain terms. For example, Introductory -Flyers would search within your filters for resources that have "Introductory" but no "Flyers"
- Use + to include certain terms. For example, Introductory +Flyers would search within your filters for resources that have "Introductory" and also the term "Flyers"
Enter a search term and hit enter