Skill-building instructions grouped together according to themes.
Provided in a variety of formats - written, video and audio - CCL's Training Topics help you learn, practice, and explore taking on a new dimension of climate advocacy whether you’re just getting started or are looking for a refresher.
Browse Training Topics by Category
Recent TrainingHere are links to CCL's trainings from the past three weeks (click the "Watch" tab on the page to view the video and "Listen" for the podcast):
- June Lobby Training #1: Primary & Supporting Asks - May 28th
- CCL Online Conference & Lobby Days Q&A - May 26th
- Lobbying 301: Handling Difficult Scenarios - May 21st
- Understanding the Basics of Congress - May 19th
- Reframing: Moving People from Resistance to Support - May 14th
- Lobbying 201: Planning & Practicing Lobby Meetings - May 12th