Skill-building instructions grouped together according to themes.
Provided in a variety of formats - written, video and audio - CCL's Training Topics help you learn, practice, and explore taking on a new dimension of climate advocacy whether you’re just getting started or are looking for a refresher.
Browse Training Topics by Category
Upcoming TrainingFor the full list of upcoming trainings, click here to see the CCL Training category in CCL's Events calendar.
- Need training on the basics? Catch our next session of Core Volunteer Training, made for newer volunteers and held Tuesdays at 8:00 pm ET
- Looking for more advanced or specialized topics? Citizens' Climate University (CCU) is held Thursday evenings at 8:00 pm ET
- To join us via Zoom conference (instructions for how to log on) click the training event page link to find the log-in information as well as the option to RSVP and/or "Add to Calendar."
- You can subscribe to CCL's training channels on iTunes, YouTube, and to CCL's weekly training reminders via email or text.
- CCL offers weekly ongoing training online. Click the links below to access recent video trainings and more information about the topic: