Skill-building instructions grouped together according to themes.
Provided in a variety of formats - written, video and audio - CCL's Training Topics help you learn, practice, and explore taking on a new dimension of climate advocacy whether you’re just getting started or are looking for a refresher.
Browse Training Topics by Category
Recent TrainingHere are links to CCL's trainings from the past three weeks (click the "Watch" tab on the page to view the video and "Listen" for the podcast):
- Economics of Carbon Fee & Dividend Policies - August 4th
- Updates on En-ROADs and Global Carbon Prices to Achieve 2 Degrees C - July 30th
- Engaging Community Leaders - July 28th
- CCL & Voter Participation Outreach - July 23rd
- CCL Media Basics - July 21st
- Sunny Day Flooding & Climate Advocacy - July 16th