Weekly Zoom Calls:
Tuesdays at 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT
- Group Administration Trainings
- EGL Videos Playlist
- Sept. 21: Mark Reynolds- Executive Director
- Sept 14: Drew Eyerly: Onboarding Conservatives
- Sept. 7: New Volunteer Onboarding Process
- Aug 31: Randy Salim - BCL & Grasstops Lever
- Aug. 24: Jean Ritok - Empowering Your Ask
- Aug 17: Presentations - David Cain
- Aug 10: House Campaign Launch
- Aug. 3: Flannery Winchester - Media
- July 27: Amy Bennett - Liaisons - Lobbying
- July 27: Five Levers w/ Don Kraus
- July 20: Caillie Roach- Energy Innovation Act
- June 29: CCL Community w/ Brett Cease
- June 15: Madeleine Para- Transformational Organizing
- June 8 - Don Addu - Starting Your Group
- May 25: Karina Ramirez - Community Inclusion at CCL
- Apr. 13: Susan Higgins - CCL's Action Tracker Tool
- March 30: Planning A Group Meeting
- Feb 9: Noel Smyth - Monthly Calling Campaign&
How do I join the Tuesday night call?Contact your state coordinator to be added to our email reminder list. For information about how the EGL program fits into the process of becoming a group leader, see this training page.
Who is an "emerging group leader"?
You might be a new volunteer starting a brand new chapter. Or, you could be a volunteer in an existing chapter signing up as a co-leader to lend a hand to the group's leader. Maybe your current chapter leader has stepped down or moved away and you've volunteered to replace him or her.
However you wind up stepping up, the Emerging Group Leader program supports you in your effort to grow into the role of group leader (click for details), and in many cases, to start a chapter from scratch.
We offer a series of 12-14 Emerging Group Leader calls (recordings linked above) in which we cover a variety of topics (see list below) to help orient you as group leader.
To join, please contact your state coordinator so that can enroll you in the Emerging Group Leaders program lead by CCL Director of Administration Susan Higgins. They keep tabs on all of the groups in their state or region. After you "graduate" from the Emerging Group Leader program, you will work closely with your state or regional coordinator on an on-going basis.
Earlier EGL Call Archives
- CCL’s History and Beginnings with Marshall Saunders - June 3, 2019
- CCL’s DC Conference & Lobby Days with Mark Reynolds - January, 2020