To solve the climate crisis, Citizens’ Climate Lobby empowers people to use the tools of democracy to build political will for climate solutions in Congress. This 15-week Climate Advocacy Methods Program is for anyone interested in learning and applying CCL’s methods for climate action.
Click here to watch a 15 min orientation video for this spring's program.
Throughout the program, participants will:
- Attend at least nine sessions of CCL’s Core Volunteer Trainings and post in the discussion forum reflections inspired by that week’s training
- Attend a CCL (virtual) conference
- Write and submit a letter-to-the-editor or op-ed to your preferred media outlet
- Join their local CCL chapter
- Participate in a lobby meeting with the office of a member of Congress
- Join a call with a regional fellow or student engagement coordinator to discuss further involvement
- Check-in with a buddy in the program
Anyone is welcome to join regardless of age or student status. The program takes about two hours a week and academic credit is possible through arrangement with the student's academic institution.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org