To solve the climate crisis, Citizens’ Climate Lobby empowers people to use the tools of democracy to build political will for climate solutions in Congress. This four month Climate Advocacy Certificate Program is for anyone interested in learning and applying CCL’s methods for climate action.
Throughout the program, participants:
- Attend at least nine sessions of CCL’s Core Volunteer Trainings and post in the discussion forum reflections inspired by that week’s training(you may watch the recordings if you miss the live webinar, but please post in the Discussion Forum so we know you watched).
- Write and submit a letter-to-the-editor or op-ed to your preferred media outlet and post it in the forum Jan. 18th - CCL Media - Share your LTE or Op-Ed!
- Join their local CCL chapter
- Participate in a lobby meeting with the office of a member of Congress
- Connect with others in the program
Anyone is welcome to join regardless of age or student status after donating the $25 program fee. The program takes ~2 hours/week- academic credit is possible via arranging with the student's academic institution.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org