Throughout the program, participants:
- Attend at least nine sessions of CCL’s Core Volunteer Trainings and post in the discussion forum reflections inspired by that week’s training (you may watch the recordings if you miss the live webinar)
- Participate in the December 3 - 4 CCL Conference and share your thoughts.
- Write and submit a letter-to-the-editor or op-ed to your preferred media outlet and post it in the forum Oct. 25th: Seven Steps For Media Actions
- Join their local CCL chapter
- Participate in a lobby meeting with the office of a member of Congress
- Connect with others in the program
Anyone is welcome to join regardless of age or student status (recommended $25 donation for program costs) The program takes ~2 hours/week- academic credit is possible via arranging with the student's academic institution.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org