Welcome to the Health Team on Community! We are here to help. Feel free to contact us at:
- Lori Byron: email@example.com
- Rob Byron: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Del Buono: email@example.com
Interested in reaching out to health professionals? Pertinent links to facilitate outreach are below under "More Info" section or email Lisa (email above).
THE HEALTH TEAM IS DEDICATED TO:
- Identifying and securing endorsements for action on climate change and Carbon Fee & Dividend from local and national medical and health-related organizations
- Educating ourselves, CCL, and health/healthcare/research professionals on how climate impacts health
- Working with other climate/health groups to further the cause
We Have Two Monthly Calls:
3rd Monday of the Month: Hospital Outreach "office hours" @ 8:30 pm EST / 5:30 pm PT: Bring your questions about how to reach out to health professionals, hospital systems, and health care organizations in your region and we will try to brainstorm the best approach to reaching out. Open to anyone, you do not have to be on the Health Action Team. Please check the month's events (left) and forum posts for more details about how to connect.
4th Monday of the Month @ 8:30 pm EST / 5:30 pm PT: General Health Team call, with guest speaker. Everyone welcome! This call allows time for questions and to get to know one another. Please check the month's event and the forum post for more details about how to connect
- Health Industry Outreach : Here you will find everything you need to know to get started reaching out to health professionals, your local hospital, or healthcare organization including:
- Video to get you started
- One pager (front and back) Informational Page about CFD for Health Professionals
- Sample email to send to health professionals requesting that they sign the declaration
- Health Professionals' Carbon Pricing Declaration
- Health Organization Carbon Pricing Declaration
- Health Impact Form
- Health Action Team’s Google Drive: Here you will find articles, slideshows, meeting minutes, possible endorsers, and the hospital toolkit.
- Health Action Team’s Webinar Archives: Here you will find recordings of previous speakers featured during the monthly call.
Many team members around the country ARE AVAILABLE TO GIVE TALKS. Please contact Lori (see email above)