The Global Climate Civics action team is your best point of access to CCL’s work with United Nations processes and local stakeholder engagement efforts.
The Engage4Climate Toolkit, modeled on the UN’s Talanoa Dialogue process, provides straightforward blueprints for structured meetings and delivery of locally rooted insights to global processes.
Join this action team if you want to assist CCL’s Global Strategy team in expanding the civic space around the world, engaging with UN processes, and supporting work like:
Additional Archived Global Climate Webinars
Carbon Pricing Around the World (World Bank)
- The UNFCCC (1992 Treaty) [PDF]
- The UNFCCC (Secretariat) [Newsroom]
- What is the Conference of the Parties (COP)?
- The Process: ADP / COP20 / COP21
- The Paris Agreement is Adopted (Paris Agreement, Article 4, Paragraph 13)
- The 4 Paris pillars: Legal Text, National Plans, Finance, and Action Platforms
- The Carbon Pricing Leadership Coalition
- Ratcheting Up Climate Action Ambition [Context (video)]
CCL’s Paris Ground Game (audio)
- The Pathway to Paris Project
- Citizen-driven Policy Workstreams
- Promoting Strong Carbon Pricing Principles
- The Citizens’ Voice Reporting Platform
- Engagement through the Citizens’ Climate Engagement Network
- Direct advice to policy-makers with our Text-tracking Tool
- The most efficient post-Paris leadership strategy for the US is Carbon Fee and Dividend