Welcome to the Youth Action Team!
Our focus is on supporting youth under 18 to be active, engaged, and empowered in building political will for climate solutions. We welcome young people and their adult allies to join us!
We have two main objectives:
1) to provide a space for CCL youth to communicate and interact with other young people;
2) to educate and support local chapters in providing opportunities for effective and empowering youth engagement.
We hold monthly calls for all on strategies and best practices for youth outreach and engagement of the second Wednesday of the month.
Our Team has developed the Youth Outreach and Engagement Guide for Chapters to assist chapters to engage youth under 18 as well as the Youth Leader Action Toolkit as guidance for youth to build effective and vibrant Youth Teams across the country.
Check out our Youth Website: youth.citizensclimatelobby.org
The Team is Co-Coordinated by Sharon Bagatell, Destiny Loyd, Franklin Wu, Hannah Ono, and Aili Scott.
You can email us at email@example.com.
- Youth are Rising (recording)
- Monthly Youth Action Team Introductory Call (8.21.2019 recording)
- October Youth Action Team Call (10.9.2019 recording)
- January Youth Action Team Call (1.8.2020 recording)
- Graphic Design Templates in Canva Training for Use in Social Media
- Youth Leader Action Toolkit
- Youth Outreach and Engagement Guide for Chapters
- Engaging Young Adults in Climate Solutions
- Youth Presentation Starter Kit
- Silicon Valley North Youth Team's DIY Climate Presentation Package
- NC Triangle Youth Team Climate Presentation Series
- Youth Panel at 2020 June Conference: Creative Climate Outreach by High School Students
- Washington State Youth Outreach Team 2020 Annual Report