Welcome to the Youth Action Team!
Our focus is on supporting young people, high school age and younger, to be active, engaged, and empowered in building political will for climate solutions. We welcome young people and their adult allies to join us!
We have two main objectives:
1) to provide a space for CCL youth to communicate and interact with other young people;
2) to educate and support local chapters in providing opportunities for effective and empowering youth engagement.
We hold monthly calls for all on strategies and best practices for youth outreach and engagement of the second Wednesday of the month.
Our Team, in conjunction with the Presenters Action Team, has created a Youth Presentation Kit now available for use with a wide variety of audiences. We continue to develop and compile resources and tools to support young people to be engaged in all five of CCL’s levers of building political will.
The Team is led by Sharon Bagatell (email@example.com) and Destiny Loyd (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Franklin Wu (email@example.com)
Email us to connect with our Action Team.
We hold a bimonthly call for young people to connect with other young people working with CCL across the country. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to access this call.
- Youth are Rising (recording)
- Monthly Youth Action Team Introductory Call (8.21.2019 recording)
- October Youth Action Team Call (10.9.2019 recording)
- January Youth Action Team Call (1.8.2020 recording)