June 2022 Monthly Actions & Meeting W/ Neil Chatterjee, Former FERC Chairman
Each month, Citizens’ Climate Lobby supporters gather locally for a monthly meeting where we educate ourselves by listening to a guest speaker. Go to your local chapter's page to find out more about your chapter's plans for listening in. June's Monthly Meeting took place on Saturday, June 11th at 1:00 pm ET and featured a conversation with Neil Chatterjee, former chair of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
It isn't often we have a guest who can cover as much ground on climate and energy as Neil Chatterjee. As the chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission during the Trump administration, it was his job to ensure that energy was delivered, reliably and safely, across the U.S. A vocal supporter of carbon pricing, he took a bipartisan approach to forming energy policy. On this month's call, Neil will share his climate story, why he supports carbon pricing and how we can prepare the grid for the transition to clean energy.
Playback options and other resources
June's Monthly Actions (click here to download the full sheet)
Actions for your chapter's gathering
- Chapter development bonus actions: Throw a watch party to view a conference session live
- Social media bonus action: Share lobby photos to support CCI’s month of action
- Log EVP and campaign events to help us reach our goal!
- Meet with community leaders to build relationships & support
- Communication exercise: Practice asking a candidate an effective question