August 2023 Monthly Actions & Meeting W/ Ramona Liberoff, Platform For Accelerating The Circular Economy (PACE)
Each month, Citizens’ Climate Lobby supporters gather locally for a monthly meeting where we educate ourselves by listening to a guest speaker. Go to your local chapter's page to find out more about your chapter's plans for listening in. August's Monthly Meeting will be on Saturday, August 12th at 1:00 pm ET and featured a conversation with Ramona Liberoff, Executive Director of Platform for Accelerating the Circular Economy (PACE).
Ramona Liberoff is the Executive Director of Platform for Accelerating the Circular Economy (PACE), which was launched by the World Economic Forum and is a delivery platform of the World Resources Institute. The circular economy offers solutions to the joint crises of climate change and biodiversity loss by regenerating natural systems, keeping products and materials in circulation, and preventing waste and pollution. After a career of leading innovation for multinationals such as Unilever and Pepsico, Ramona has worked at the intersection of global climate, innovation, and finance, at Roots of Impact, as the CEO of SPRING Accelerator and as COO of the Innogy Innovation Hub.
Playback options and other resources
August's Monthly Actions (click here to download the full sheet)
- Attend town halls during August recess and bring up climate impacts
- Tune up your onboarding and welcome new recruits
- Social media bonus action: Like, comment on and share Senators’ PROVE IT Act posts
- Chapter development bonus action: Take our demographic survey to help CCL measure its success
- Communications skills exercise: Practice saying our PROVE IT Act talking points