Community Release - March 18, 2019
Simply put, a release is a package of software updates that are ready to be released. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other Monday.
- Community blog with information and updates specifically targeted for CCL volunteers and Community members.
- State and district map of endorsers of the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act (first iteration).
- Group and action team events now have a category for groups and action teams.
- Newly created action team events are viewable on national main event calendar by members who are members of the action team.
- Users are now able to RSVP to group and action team events.
- Those with group event permissions can invite Community members who are local to the event but not necessarily in the same chapter. This is good for areas with two or more local chapters.
- Event categories color coded by type on the national event calendar (note: chapter events are not listed on the main event calendar).
- Group leaders can see when a member of their group last logged in to Community on the member's profile page.
• Resolved an issue where edit and photos buttons would not always appear for group events.
• Resolved an issue where dates on event block always showed in DD-MM-YYYY format.
• Added max dimensions to comment images in files and events.
• Resolved an issue where events from deleted groups still appeared in event lists.
• Resolved an issue where events could not be created in Safari.
• Resolved an issue with pagination of the events widget.
• Resolved an issue on Event Map where ‘Get Directions’ sent incorrect geolocation data.
November Lobby Day is about to begin! If you would like to share the conference experience with those unable to make it to D.C., the main Regency Ballroom workshops and training sessions will be live streamed on your CCL Community dashboard on Monday, November 11th, from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET. Our panel “Discussion with Partners Across the Advocacy ... more
WASHINGTON, D.C., NOV. 7, 2019 — The newly formed Senate Climate Solutions Caucus announced its membership this week. Joining the caucus co-founders Sen. Mike Braun (R-IN) and Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) are: Sen. Michael Bennet (D-CO) Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) Sen. Angus King (I-ME) Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) Sen. ... more
WASHINGTON, D.C., NOV. 6, 2019 — A group of five economists from Columbia University’s Center on Global Energy Policy has published “ An Assessment of the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act .” This study offers an up-to-date, independent assessment of the Energy Innovation Act’s impacts on emissions, air pollution, and Americans’ ... more
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week. New Features Improved usability on mobile On mobile devices the " My Bookmarks " is now a menu-level option. This improvement allows the mobile layout to ... more