Community Release - March 18, 2019
Simply put, a release is a package of software updates that are ready to be released. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other Monday.
- Community blog with information and updates specifically targeted for CCL volunteers and Community members.
- State and district map of endorsers of the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act (first iteration).
- Group and action team events now have a category for groups and action teams.
- Newly created action team events are viewable on national main event calendar by members who are members of the action team.
- Users are now able to RSVP to group and action team events.
- Those with group event permissions can invite Community members who are local to the event but not necessarily in the same chapter. This is good for areas with two or more local chapters.
- Event categories color coded by type on the national event calendar (note: chapter events are not listed on the main event calendar).
- Group leaders can see when a member of their group last logged in to Community on the member's profile page.
• Resolved an issue where edit and photos buttons would not always appear for group events.
• Resolved an issue where dates on event block always showed in DD-MM-YYYY format.
• Added max dimensions to comment images in files and events.
• Resolved an issue where events from deleted groups still appeared in event lists.
• Resolved an issue where events could not be created in Safari.
• Resolved an issue with pagination of the events widget.
• Resolved an issue on Event Map where ‘Get Directions’ sent incorrect geolocation data.
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week. New Features CCL Stats . In honor of the new year, the CCL Stats tool page now includes additional statistics for CCL volunteers, including all field report ... more
Playback options for meetings: Watch or download the video recording. Or listen to the podcast on PodBean or iTunes . Each month, Citizens’ Climate Lobby supporters gather locally for a monthly meeting where we educate ourselves by listening to a guest speaker. On January 11th, John Wood, Jr., Better Angels Director of Public Outreach joined ... more
Citizens’ Climate Radio is a monthly podcast hosted by CCL volunteer Peterson Toscano. Browse all our past episode recaps here , or listen to past episodes here , and check out the latest episode in the post below. Originally from Venezuela, Solemi Hernandez has lived in the U.S. state of Florida for the past 17 years. In addition to raising her two ... more
Each month, Citizens’ Climate Lobby supporters gather locally for a monthly meeting where we educate ourselves by listening to a guest speaker. In December, our speaker was Dr. Carolyn Woo, former CEO of Catholic Relief Services. Playback options for meetings: Watch or download the video recording. Or listen to the podcast on PodBean or ... more