Community Release - March 18, 2019
Simply put, a release is a package of software updates that are ready to be released. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other Monday.
- Community blog with information and updates specifically targeted for CCL volunteers and Community members.
- State and district map of endorsers of the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act (first iteration).
- Group and action team events now have a category for groups and action teams.
- Newly created action team events are viewable on national main event calendar by members who are members of the action team.
- Users are now able to RSVP to group and action team events.
- Those with group event permissions can invite Community members who are local to the event but not necessarily in the same chapter. This is good for areas with two or more local chapters.
- Event categories color coded by type on the national event calendar (note: chapter events are not listed on the main event calendar).
- Group leaders can see when a member of their group last logged in to Community on the member's profile page.
• Resolved an issue where edit and photos buttons would not always appear for group events.
• Resolved an issue where dates on event block always showed in DD-MM-YYYY format.
• Added max dimensions to comment images in files and events.
• Resolved an issue where events from deleted groups still appeared in event lists.
• Resolved an issue where events could not be created in Safari.
• Resolved an issue with pagination of the events widget.
• Resolved an issue on Event Map where ‘Get Directions’ sent incorrect geolocation data.
Two Senators are stepping up to the plate on climate change in a major way. Sen. Chris Coons , a Democrat from Delaware, and Sen. Mike Braun, a Republican from Indiana, are creating a bipartisan climate caucus in the Senate. The news broke Thursday with this story from Abby Smith in the Washington Examiner. Smith writes that this “bipartisan duo are ... more
Endorsements for the Energy Innovation Act help members of Congress see the strong support in their districts for this legislation. As of Sept. 10, there are more than 1,000 endorsements for H.R.763 from prominent community leaders posted to the Energy Innovation Act website . This includes 300 from prominent individuals, 415 from businesses, and ... more
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week. New Features No new features in this release. Bug Fixes No bug fixes in this release. New & Updated Content Training: Guide to Communicating Carbon Pricing ... more
The Energy Innovation Act and Carbon Dividend Act ( H.R. 763 ) has welcomed a new cosponsor, Rep. Emanuel Cleaver from Missouri (MO-05). Rep. Cleaver serves on the House's Committee on Financial Services and his district represents much of Kansas City, MO, which earlier this year signed a municipal resolution in support of carbon fee and dividend ... more