Community Release - March 18, 2019
Simply put, a release is a package of software updates that are ready to be released. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other Monday.
- Community blog with information and updates specifically targeted for CCL volunteers and Community members.
- State and district map of endorsers of the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act (first iteration).
- Group and action team events now have a category for groups and action teams.
- Newly created action team events are viewable on national main event calendar by members who are members of the action team.
- Users are now able to RSVP to group and action team events.
- Those with group event permissions can invite Community members who are local to the event but not necessarily in the same chapter. This is good for areas with two or more local chapters.
- Event categories color coded by type on the national event calendar (note: chapter events are not listed on the main event calendar).
- Group leaders can see when a member of their group last logged in to Community on the member's profile page.
• Resolved an issue where edit and photos buttons would not always appear for group events.
• Resolved an issue where dates on event block always showed in DD-MM-YYYY format.
• Added max dimensions to comment images in files and events.
• Resolved an issue where events from deleted groups still appeared in event lists.
• Resolved an issue where events could not be created in Safari.
• Resolved an issue with pagination of the events widget.
• Resolved an issue on Event Map where ‘Get Directions’ sent incorrect geolocation data.
In the face of COVID-19, it no longer seems possible nor prudent to plan for our usual in-person conference and lobby day in June. Instead, we will hold a virtual event, so that our climate change work can continue online. We’re still working out the details and will share them soon. Keep an eye on our event page for updates. If you registered for the ... more
Through April, CCL’s regional coordinators are holding virtual office hours on Zoom. Join other volunteers for the chance to build community, find support and come together to connect with others in your region. Got a question or something you’d like to discuss with the RC in your region? Check the list below for the times and Zoom link where you can drop ... more
In the spirit of building closer connections virtually, each Friday ( starting this week ) a different CCL staff person will get on Zoom for a brown bag lunch, tea time, coffee break, or happy hour to meet our volunteers. Participants can meet each other, get to know the staffer better, and ask questions about their area of work. Bring your own ... more
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week. New Features Unsubscribe Settings clarified. To help CCL volunteers see if they've been unsubscribed to all CCL Community notifications and emails a new ... more