Community Release - February 10, 2020
What's a release?Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week.
- Group Home Page Redesign. The layout of CCL Community group home pages has been improved to spotlight important and upcoming information more prominently. The "About Us" and "More Info" blocks have shifted to the center of the page and the "Upcoming Events" and "Recent Group Discussions" are now featured along the right side.
- Auto-complete search. To help improve the search experience, CCL Community now provides auto-complete suggestions after several letters are typed into the main search bar on the top menu based on matches to other keywords that are commonly searched. Click on any of the suggested keywords and then click the blue search icon to see the results.
- Forum Popovers on Member Names. When in the Recent Forum Activity list on both the Sitewide Forums or group home pages, members can now send messages and friend requests directly from the popover card by hovering over the member name and clicking on either option.
New & Updated Content
- Using Instagram - added Jan. 29th
- In-District Lobbying Plans - updated Jan. 30th
- How To Work With Existing Cosponsors - added Feb. 6th
- Senate Climate Solutions Caucus - updated (new members) Feb. 6th
Snowmen stand to lose a lot from climate change. But they don’t have a voice. See this video to walk you through how to help call attention to their plight by building your own snowman protest, taking a photo, and posting it on Instagram. How to enter Build a snowman (or snowwoman, or snow animal) who is protesting climate change. Make just one snowman, or as ... more
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week. New Features Group Home Page Redesign. The layout of CCL Community group home pages has been improved to spotlight important and upcoming information ... more
By Jamie DeMarco The state senate of Massachusetts voted overwhelmingly on January 30 to enact an economy-wide price on carbon. Senate Bill 2477 passed 36 to 2 with strong bipartisan support. The bill also requires the state to achieve net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. This is a tremendous win for carbon pricing and shows that working ... more
Each month, Citizens’ Climate Lobby supporters gather locally for a monthly meeting where we educate ourselves by listening to a guest speaker. Our February guest, Bob Inglis, is no stranger to Citizens' Climate Lobby. A member of CCL's advisory board and the governing board of Citizens' Climate Education, Bob served as a Republican Congressman ... more