Community Release - February 10, 2020
What's a release?Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week.
- Group Home Page Redesign. The layout of CCL Community group home pages has been improved to spotlight important and upcoming information more prominently. The "About Us" and "More Info" blocks have shifted to the center of the page and the "Upcoming Events" and "Recent Group Discussions" are now featured along the right side.
- Auto-complete search. To help improve the search experience, CCL Community now provides auto-complete suggestions after several letters are typed into the main search bar on the top menu based on matches to other keywords that are commonly searched. Click on any of the suggested keywords and then click the blue search icon to see the results.
- Forum Popovers on Member Names. When in the Recent Forum Activity list on both the Sitewide Forums or group home pages, members can now send messages and friend requests directly from the popover card by hovering over the member name and clicking on either option.
New & Updated Content
- Using Instagram - added Jan. 29th
- In-District Lobbying Plans - updated Jan. 30th
- How To Work With Existing Cosponsors - added Feb. 6th
- Senate Climate Solutions Caucus - updated (new members) Feb. 6th
Find out more information about CCL Community's new approach to interactive training pages below. more
CCL is featuring a Signature Drink that participants can create at home ahead of the June Lobby Day virtual party. Read the Bulletin below for more information on how to participate. more
Updates include a new forums date format, videos can now be added to an event, and badge descriptions are no longer truncated. New and Updated Content: Reframing: Moving People from Resistance to Support, Lobbying 101 and 201, Organizing Youth In CCL Guidance For Chapters more
In the spirit of supporting students while social distancing is in effect, this summer Citizens' Climate will be offering a 15-week Climate Advocacy Training Program for anyone, any age, interested in learning and applying CCL's methods for climate action. The deadline to enroll is June 10, 2020. For more information email Clara at firstname.lastname@example.org . more