Community Release - February 10, 2020
What's a release?Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week.
- Group Home Page Redesign. The layout of CCL Community group home pages has been improved to spotlight important and upcoming information more prominently. The "About Us" and "More Info" blocks have shifted to the center of the page and the "Upcoming Events" and "Recent Group Discussions" are now featured along the right side.
- Auto-complete search. To help improve the search experience, CCL Community now provides auto-complete suggestions after several letters are typed into the main search bar on the top menu based on matches to other keywords that are commonly searched. Click on any of the suggested keywords and then click the blue search icon to see the results.
- Forum Popovers on Member Names. When in the Recent Forum Activity list on both the Sitewide Forums or group home pages, members can now send messages and friend requests directly from the popover card by hovering over the member name and clicking on either option.
New & Updated Content
- Using Instagram - added Jan. 29th
- In-District Lobbying Plans - updated Jan. 30th
- How To Work With Existing Cosponsors - added Feb. 6th
- Senate Climate Solutions Caucus - updated (new members) Feb. 6th
In the face of COVID-19, it no longer seems possible nor prudent to plan for our usual in-person conference and lobby day in June. Instead, we will hold a virtual event, so that our climate change work can continue online. We’re still working out the details and will share them soon. Keep an eye on our event page for updates. If you registered for the ... more
Through April, CCL’s regional coordinators are holding virtual office hours on Zoom. Join other volunteers for the chance to build community, find support and come together to connect with others in your region. Got a question or something you’d like to discuss with the RC in your region? Check the list below for the times and Zoom link where you can drop ... more
In the spirit of building closer connections virtually, each Friday ( starting this week ) a different CCL staff person will get on Zoom for a brown bag lunch, tea time, coffee break, or happy hour to meet our volunteers. Participants can meet each other, get to know the staffer better, and ask questions about their area of work. Bring your own ... more
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week. New Features Unsubscribe Settings clarified. To help CCL volunteers see if they've been unsubscribed to all CCL Community notifications and emails a new ... more