Community Release - August 12, 2019
What's a release?Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes that are ready to deploy. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week.
- Newest Members Block. On all groups' "Members" page the "Newest Members" block on the right-side now displays the city and state of the newest (up to) five members of the group along with their join date (see green boxes below). The Newest Members block previously displayed only the names of the members, so these additional details will make it easier for all group members and especially leaders see the most recent additions to your group and where they're coming from.
- Email Opt Out tab. When accessing the chapter roster's Email Opt Out tab, the user can now easily see the opt out date for their members' rows and compare other information without having to scroll across their roster.
- Fixed blurring and pixelation occurring with individual profile images. Higher resolution now displays fully, but the best height x width dimension for uploading is still 400 X 400.
New & Updated ContentTrainings
- Bringing Community Leaders To Lobby Meetings Training- August 8th
- Working With Business Climate Leaders Training- August 1st
- Engaging Young Adults in Climate Solutions Training- July 25th
- Updated Using Your Chapter Roster Training Page (Media Manager privilege relabeled and Email Opt Out easier to find)
- Energy Innovation Act Fact Sheet (added In-Depth Policy Details (1-page))
- Energy Innovation Act Slides (added animated emissions reductions slides 6-7 comparing the Energy Innovation Act with other targets)
- Constituent Letter Form (modified wording to allow constituents to sign the same form regardless of whether their member is a cosponsor yet)
- Updated Carbon Pricing Bills in Congress resources (now includes Rep. Larson's new carbon pricing bill and the August Legislative Update Webinar - July 30th)
- Rep. Scalise’s Anti-Carbon Tax Resolutions (re-introduced in the 116th Congress - H. Con. Res. 41 - and as of July 30, 2019 it had only 24 cosponsors)
November Lobby Day is about to begin! If you would like to share the conference experience with those unable to make it to D.C., the main Regency Ballroom workshops and training sessions will be live streamed on your CCL Community dashboard on Monday, November 11th, from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET. Our panel “Discussion with Partners Across the Advocacy ... more
WASHINGTON, D.C., NOV. 7, 2019 — The newly formed Senate Climate Solutions Caucus announced its membership this week. Joining the caucus co-founders Sen. Mike Braun (R-IN) and Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) are: Sen. Michael Bennet (D-CO) Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) Sen. Angus King (I-ME) Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) Sen. ... more
WASHINGTON, D.C., NOV. 6, 2019 — A group of five economists from Columbia University’s Center on Global Energy Policy has published “ An Assessment of the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act .” This study offers an up-to-date, independent assessment of the Energy Innovation Act’s impacts on emissions, air pollution, and Americans’ ... more
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week. New Features Improved usability on mobile On mobile devices the " My Bookmarks " is now a menu-level option. This improvement allows the mobile layout to ... more