Community Release - February 24, 2020
What's a release?Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week.
- Change Your Chapter & District Form. Updates to the Change Your Chapter/District Form now allow members the following choices:
- If someone doesn't know the name of their chapter, they can browse the chapter directory below the update form.
- They can also select their Country/Area in the form below and from there the current chapter and electoral district will display. They should begin typing their new chapter's name in the chapter field without the 2-3 letter state or country prefix, then select their chapter when viewed on the list. The drop-down list displays 20 results at a time and one can enter more characters to narrow the results. If applicable, one can select their new district as well.
- If someone does not wish to be a part of a local chapter, they can select the United States and then type "No Group Desired."
- Action Team Forums searchable from main page. To improve access and visibility all CCL Action Team Forums discussions are now searchable from the main search page.
Member Photos. The ‘Member Photo’ area of your profile now has a new look and new functionality. You can now upload a cover photo by clicking the camera icon in the top right corner, then choosing ‘Add Profile Cover Photo’ from the menu.
- When uploading a profile photo or cover photo, members will be given the ability to reposition the photo to show the area they would like.
- Additionally, users profiles now show their badges, as well as options to message or add a user as a friend.
- Resolved an issue where digests would sometimes miss content if sent after midnight
- Resolved an issue where file categories in groups did not obey segmentation.
- Resolved an issue with the usage list for language-specific HTML blocks
- Resolved an issue where join date would sort with oldest members instead of newest first on the Browse Members block
New & Updated Content
- Engaging Community Leaders - updated Feb. 11th
- Paperless Grassroots Outreach - added Feb. 13th
- Economics of Carbon Fee & Dividend Policies - updated Feb. 18th
- Managing Money In Your Group - updated Feb. 20th
- Training Topics - updated Feb. 20th (easier navigation to Recent & Upcoming Training blocks)