CCL Community Release - July 27, 2020
Updates and Bug Fixes include a Recent Activity Block on your profile page, an improved back button function on forums pages, and improved text editing on mobile.
New and Updated Content include new trainings on Sunny Day Flooding & Climate Advocacy and Voter Participation Outreach.
What's a release?Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week.
- Recent Activity Block. On your member profile page (see this FAQ for more info) a "Recent Activity" block was added at the bottom of the page to indicate member activity you've been up to recently in the past 60 days in reverse chronological order for reference.
- Mobile Text Editing. Fixed a bug where the text editing feature was missing on forum posts and group emails on mobile devices.
- Improved Forum "Back" Experience. When hitting "back" from a forum topic, members are now returned to the place they were in the list of forum topics.
New & Updated Content
- Grassroots Outreach Basics - updated July 14th
- Sunny Day Flooding & Climate Advocacy - added July 16th
- CCL Media Basics - interactive design added July 21st
- CCL & Voter Participation Outreach - added July 23rd