Community Release - October 21, 2019
What's a release?Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week.
- Community Events now feature a new design layout that more clearly highlights the ability to add an event to your personal online calendar, along with liking, and RSVPing for the event. For any event, below the "Starts" and "Ends" information, users will see the following options:
- To add an event to your calendar, click on the "Add to calendar" icon and a drop-down menu will appear, allowing you to click to choose which personal online calendar you prefer to add this event to:
- After clicking, follow your calendar procedure in the new window or tab to "save" the event and add all of the details to your calendar.
- The Like and RSVP functions remain the same.
- The bookmark action for events has been added to the ellipsis icon on the right side of this row of updated event icons. To access it, click on the ellipsis (. . .) icon, then click on the "Bookmark" option from the menu. For Group Leaders and other Group Event Managers, the ability to "Edit" and "Delete" events has also been added to the ellipsis dropdown menu.
- Pagination scrolling options have been added to "Event" and "File" blocks, allowing a user to scroll to see the list:
- Recent Activity blocks no longer duplicate activity
New & Updated Content
- How To Lead A Lobby Team - updated Oct. 10th
- Using the Resources For the Future Carbon Pricing Calculator - added Oct. 17th
- Op-Ed Template - added Oct. 14th
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week. New Features New Volunteer Dashboard Block For new CCL Volunteers (defined as either having joined within the past 60 days or having logged into CCL ... more
This short documentary video series was created to reveal the grassroots support for the Energy Innovation Act provided through Citizens' Climate Lobby. The series is comprised of seven videos, each one featuring a different CCL volunteer in his or her hometown, sharing about their lives and the work that they do to support climate change. The videos ... more
This week, 800 CCL volunteers traveled to Washington, D.C., for our biggest-ever November Lobby Day event. Here are some highlights: If you would like to share the conference experience with those unable to have made it to D.C., the main workshops and training sessions were recorded and the videos and Google or PowerPoint slideshow presentation ... more
WASHINGTON, D.C., NOV. 7, 2019 — The newly formed Senate Climate Solutions Caucus announced its membership this week. Joining the caucus co-founders Sen. Mike Braun (R-IN) and Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) are: Sen. Michael Bennet (D-CO) Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) Sen. Angus King (I-ME) Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) Sen. ... more