Community Release - December 2, 2019
What's a release?Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week.
- Role Badges have debuted on individual profile pages in a new block located underneath one's profile page underneath your photo on the left-side. These badges help Community members identify the roles that CCL leaders have, what responsibilities they entail, and how they can find out more information in the Badge Glossary.
- The Badge Glossary is a new page that includes a short definition of each role and where interested volunteers can find out more information.
In the Chapter Roster tool, the role name "Chapter Influencer Manager" has been changed to Chapter Grasstops Engagement Manager). Existing "Chapter Influencer Managers" have all automatically become Chapter Grasstops Engagement Managers and have gained access to two additional resources: a monthly Grasstops Engagements Newsletter and a monthly Grasstops webinar with a guest speaker (on the 2nd Wednesday of the month).
- Users no longer receive @ Mention Notifications if the associated notification setting is disabled.
New & Updated Content
- Social Media for CCL Volunteers - updated Nov. 20th
- Videos resource page has begun featuring the CCL Volunteer Video documentaries