Videos

No Image Description
Description
CCL-produced videos to help promote Citizens’ Climate Lobby Lobby, the power of citizen advocacy, and to inspire others to advocate for climate solutions.
Usage Instructions
Making a Difference on Climate Change
CCL Intro Video
citizens-climate-lobby-introductory-video.mp4citizens-climate-lobby-introductory-video.mp45619 KB
Undo Your Part

Climate change can feel like a big, overwhelming challenge—but Americans have never backed down from big challenges. We may not have completely solved every issue, but we’ve made huge, positive changes over the course of our history. We are launching a video to remind us of that. It’s called Undo Your Part.

Undo Your Part was created to inspire those who are alarmed about climate change but haven’t taken action yet. Maybe they feel hopeless or aren’t sure what to do. With this video and your #UndoYourPart posts, we’ll inspire our fellow Americans to believe that if we work together, we can solve this.

Please WATCH and SHARE this video and don’t forget the hashtag: #UndoYourPart!

In your online share, please tell others WHY you want to #UndoYourPart and stay away from the WHAT you are doing. For example, “Because I want my children to be able to enjoy Rocky Mountain National Park like I did when I was growing up. #UndoYourPart

01_undo-your-part_1_19-v12.mp401_undo-your-part_1_19-v12.mp48692 KB
Conference Recaps

2014 Recap

2013 Recap

ccl-june-2018-conference.mp4ccl-june-2018-conference.mp492275 KB
building-momentum-with-citizens-climate-lobby.mp4building-momentum-with-citizens-climate-lobby.mp438824 KB
U.S. Olympian Jesse Diggins
U.S. Cross Country Ski Team
Actor Bradley Whitford
10th Anniversary Video
Category
Resource
Format
Audio / Video
File Type
Other