Community Release - January 13, 2019
What's a release?Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week.
- CCL Stats. In honor of the new year, the CCL Stats tool page now includes additional statistics for CCL volunteers, including all field report actions (lobby meetings, media pieces, outreach events, and contact with members of Congress) displayed as toggle options for the past year, the current year-to-date and the past 365 days.
- Filters. There are now two types of filters available for group's file pages. To access them go to your group's file page and select:
- Filter by File Type. This allows you to filter the block to only show the file type selected in the dropdown.
- Filter By Field. This allows you to filter the block to only display files fitting the value of the File Field.
- Event invite emails now include the event description in the email.
- Flag Events. Events can now be flagged as objectionable. To flag an event for CCL Community admin to respond to, click the dropdown on the event card then choose ‘Flag’ and write in the reason the event is objectionable.
- Messaging. All messaging screens have received a significant visual upgrade.
- Time Zones. Resolved an issue where file upload times were displayed in CDT or CST instead of the site’s timezone.
- Event Notifications. Resolved an issue where notifications were not sent properly when Enable Notifications on User Join is checked for an event category.
- Special Characters in Forum Topic Subjects and Block Titles now display correctly.
New & Updated Content
- Hosting a CCL House Party - added Dec. 5th
- Extended Q&A with Dr. Hoffman - added to Monthly Speakers page Dec. 12th
- Outreach to Faith Communities - updated Dec. 19th
- Monthly Calling Campaign - updated Jan. 9th
- Donate Online - added Dec. 6th
- Volunteer Inventory Form - added Dec. 20th
- Additional Languages - added Dec. 29th
- Thank You Cards - updated Dec. 20th
- CCL Introductory Presentation - updated Jan. 5th (including 2019 numbers)
- CCL Slides Template - added Jan. 7th
- Infographic - updated Jan. 8th (to include Columbia Assessment estimates)
- Dividend Check - added Jan. 8th
- Monthly Calling Campaign 1/4 Sheet Flyers - added Jan. 9th
- Editorial Packets - updated Jan. 13th
Snowmen stand to lose a lot from climate change. But they don’t have a voice. Help call attention to their plight by building your own snowman protest, taking a photo, and posting it on Instagram. How to enter Build a snowman (or snowwoman, or snow animal) who is protesting climate change. Make just one snowman, or as many snowmen as you want. Your snowman ... more
There were 330 people registered for the Northern California conference over the weekend, making it the largest CCL regional conference ever held. Youth was well represented with 105 students and people under 25. Of those, 64 were high schoolers. The conference offered a special Climate Advocate Training Workshop just for young people as well as a ... more
By Sabrina Fu, Mid-Atlantic Regional Co-Coordinator The CCL Mid-Atlantic Region started its 20-20 Vision Conference with a keynote from Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) and 241 attendees at the Chase Center in Wilmington, DE. The array of speakers included Tykee James of Audubon, Mike Tidwell of the Chesapeake Climate Action Network, Delaware ... more
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week. New Features CCL Stats . In honor of the new year, the CCL Stats tool page now includes additional statistics for CCL volunteers, including all field report ... more