Community Release - July 13, 2020
New and Updated Content: Additional Supporting Ask (Growing Climate Solutions Act), and Engaging Students Through Internships, Storytelling, and Planning A Joint Virtual CCL Meeting With Your Member Of Congress training pages.
What's a release?Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week.
- Personalized Email Messages. Messages sent to members' external CCL Community emails have changed in two ways:
- Subject lines no longer contain "CCL Community Update: "
- The "From Name" for the email will now say "MEMBER NAME via CCL Community" instead of only showing "CCL Community". The MEMBER NAME will be the name of the CCL member who has sent the private message.
- Email Group vs. Email Subset. The ability for group leaders and Chapter Admins to now email their full group or a subset of their group has been updated to provide greater clarity. To access either of these communication features in your group click on the "Email Group" or "Email Subset" menu options along the left-side list once in your group page (see below).
- To email a subset of your group, follow the instructions provided at the top of the "Email Subset" page and for more information see the FAQ on How do I email everyone in my chapter or group? Or just a subset of members?
Forum ‘Auto Saved’ text. Now displays at the bottom of the editor review (instead of the top) to allow for more visibility when composing a post. Additionally, the text editor now grows as space is filled, allowing members to make long posts with less effort.
New & Updated Content
- Celebrating Storytelling - updated June 30th
- Engaging Students Through Internships - added July 2nd
- Engaging With CCL Community - updated July 7th
- Planning A Joint Virtual CCL Meeting With Your Member Of Congress - added July 9th