CCL Community Release - April 19, 2021
What's a release?Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content.
- List of All Upcoming Events for the Month Ahead. A new list at the bottom of the CCL Community Events page displays all local and national upcoming events for the month ahead below the calendar view to help mobile users scroll through more events at a glance.
- Add to My Calendar. When adding a CCL Community event to your calendar, HTML in the description is maintained to help improve the ability to find and connect with any links and online meeting information.
New & Updated Content
Training:Note: All training pages associated with the The Energy Innovation Act have been updated as of April 2nd after the 117th Congress reintroduction of H.R.2307.
- Economic Benefits of CFD: Regulations & Complementary Policies - updated April 19th
- Health Impacts of Climate Change & Burning Fossil Fuels - updated April 15th
- Grassroots Outreach Basics - updated April 13th
- Economic Benefits of CFD: Distribution & Fairness Concerns - updated April 12th
- Understanding Clean Electricity Standards - added April 8th
- Engaging With CCL Community - added April 6th
- Economic Benefits of CFD: Good For Jobs - added April 5th
- Outreach With Agricultural Communities - added April 1st
- Postcards To The President- added March 30th
- Chapter Development Basics - added March 30th
- Economic Benefits of CFD: Climate & Health Benefits - added March 29th
- Big Tent Climate Talks - Climate Leadership Council - added March 25th
- Communicating With Progressives - updated March 23rd
- Economic Benefits of CFD: Impact on GDP - updated March 22nd
Note: All resource pages associated with the The Energy Innovation Act have been updated (unless where noted) given the 117th Congress reintroduction of H.R.2307.
August 10, 2022 On Sun., Aug. 7, the U.S. Senate passed the Inflation Reduction Act by one vote. The bill, which is scheduled for a vote in the House of Representatives within days, includes by far the largest and most consequential measures to reduce domestic climate pollution in the nation’s history, with a $386 billion clean energy investment, ... more
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. The CCL Community Release Notes are published after a group of significant new features, bug fixes, and/or content updates have been released. Ask any questions in the comments below. New Features Updated Dashboard ... more
Each month, Citizens’ Climate Lobby supporters gather locally for a monthly meeting where we educate ourselves by listening to a guest speaker. Go to your local chapter's page to find out more about your chapter's plans for listening in. August's Monthly Meeting took place on Saturday, August 13th at 1:00 pm ET and featured a ... more
Posted on August 1, 2022 Speaking with five different guests, host, Peterson Toscano, takes a deep dive to explore how climate change and extreme weather affect lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender non-binary, and queer (LGBTQ+) people. Leo Goldsmith (he/him) of ICF is one of the co-authors of Queer and Present Danger: ... more