Community Release - September 10, 2019
What's a release?Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week.
- No new features in this release.
- No bug fixes in this release.
New & Updated Content
- Guide to Communicating Carbon Pricing Training - new page created August 29th
- Health Co-Benefits By State Of The Energy Innovation Act - new page created September 10th
- Published Media - new page created September 9th
- Extreme Heat & Climate Change Local Impacts - new page created September 5th
- Monthly Speakers -updated (now includes previous years' speakers)
- 2018 Annual Report Brochure - updated (now includes Financial information)
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act Dataset - updated (to reflect recent changes to substitute the RFF emissions curve for the old REMI curve in the charts and provide an update to the EPA emissions data for 2017, which had a small impact on the baseline estimate for 2020 emissions)
Recently, the House Energy and Commerce Committee requested CCL’s view on certain climate policy questions. Specifically, the committee wanted to know what considerations should inform a comprehensive climate policy, how such a policy might be designed, any advice on economic sectors that may be particularly difficult to decarbonize, and more. ... more
Two Senators are stepping up to the plate on climate change in a major way. Sen. Chris Coons , a Democrat from Delaware, and Sen. Mike Braun, a Republican from Indiana, are creating a bipartisan climate caucus in the Senate. The news broke Thursday with this story from Abby Smith in the Washington Examiner. Smith writes that this “bipartisan duo are ... more
Endorsements for the Energy Innovation Act help members of Congress see the strong support in their districts for this legislation. As of Sept. 10, there are more than 1,000 endorsements for H.R.763 from prominent community leaders posted to the Energy Innovation Act website . This includes 300 from prominent individuals, 415 from businesses, and ... more
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week. New Features No new features in this release. Bug Fixes No bug fixes in this release. New & Updated Content Training: Guide to Communicating Carbon Pricing ... more