Community Release - September 10, 2019
What's a release?Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week.
- No new features in this release.
- No bug fixes in this release.
New & Updated Content
- Guide to Communicating Carbon Pricing Training - new page created August 29th
- Health Co-Benefits By State Of The Energy Innovation Act - new page created September 10th
- Published Media - new page created September 9th
- Extreme Heat & Climate Change Local Impacts - new page created September 5th
- Monthly Speakers -updated (now includes previous years' speakers)
- 2018 Annual Report Brochure - updated (now includes Financial information)
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act Dataset - updated (to reflect recent changes to substitute the RFF emissions curve for the old REMI curve in the charts and provide an update to the EPA emissions data for 2017, which had a small impact on the baseline estimate for 2020 emissions)
Snowmen stand to lose a lot from climate change. But they don’t have a voice. See this video to walk you through how to help call attention to their plight by building your own snowman protest, taking a photo, and posting it on Instagram. How to enter Build a snowman (or snowwoman, or snow animal) who is protesting climate change. Make just one snowman, or as ... more
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week. New Features Group Home Page Redesign. The layout of CCL Community group home pages has been improved to spotlight important and upcoming information ... more
By Jamie DeMarco The state senate of Massachusetts voted overwhelmingly on January 30 to enact an economy-wide price on carbon. Senate Bill 2477 passed 36 to 2 with strong bipartisan support. The bill also requires the state to achieve net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. This is a tremendous win for carbon pricing and shows that working ... more
Each month, Citizens’ Climate Lobby supporters gather locally for a monthly meeting where we educate ourselves by listening to a guest speaker. Our February guest, Bob Inglis, is no stranger to Citizens' Climate Lobby. A member of CCL's advisory board and the governing board of Citizens' Climate Education, Bob served as a Republican Congressman ... more