Community Release - November 4, 2019
What's a release?Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week.
- Improved usability on mobile
- On mobile devices the "My Bookmarks" is now a menu-level option. This improvement allows the mobile layout to feature the main news tiles at the top of the page to help improve "My Dashboard" navigation.
- Groups Members page update
- Two new features have been added to your group's Members page (accessible if you click on the members tab on the left-side menu) (see image below).
- The "Newest Members" block list (see image below) on the right side has been increased to display the last 20 supporters to join the group.
2. For Group Leaders Chapter Admins there is now a direct link from the Members page in your group to the Chapter Roster. The block is placed above the "All Members - Alphabetical" list (see image below).
- Chapter Roster email group members button
- A button has been added to the right-side of the Chapter Roster page that when clicked will link group leaders and admins to the Email page for their group on Community (see image below).
- Exporting Custom Groups
- This new feature applies only to Regional and State Coordinators. All Custom groups (including At-Large groups for states) now have the ability to export the contact list to a .csv file. To access this feature, go to the State/Region Custom Groups Tool and click on the "Members" button for the group(s) for which you are interested in generating a list. Once on that custom group's editor page, scroll to the bottom of the "Current Members" column (see image below) and click the "Export Contact List to CSV" button. The .csv file should automatically download to your browser's default download folder. Note: Continue to work with CCL Staff to email large statewide lists of volunteers.
- The "Email Address" and "Password" fields no longer allow auto-fill on one's Account Settings page.
New & Updated Content
- CCL's June Meeting Analysis Training - updated Oct. 24th
- Senate Climate Solutions Caucus Training - added Oct. 23rd
- Fundraise For CCL Nationally - updated Nov. 1st
Snowmen stand to lose a lot from climate change. But they don’t have a voice. See this video to walk you through how to help call attention to their plight by building your own snowman protest, taking a photo, and posting it on Instagram. How to enter Build a snowman (or snowwoman, or snow animal) who is protesting climate change. Make just one snowman, or as ... more
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week. New Features Group Home Page Redesign. The layout of CCL Community group home pages has been improved to spotlight important and upcoming information ... more
By Jamie DeMarco The state senate of Massachusetts voted overwhelmingly on January 30 to enact an economy-wide price on carbon. Senate Bill 2477 passed 36 to 2 with strong bipartisan support. The bill also requires the state to achieve net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. This is a tremendous win for carbon pricing and shows that working ... more
Each month, Citizens’ Climate Lobby supporters gather locally for a monthly meeting where we educate ourselves by listening to a guest speaker. Our February guest, Bob Inglis, is no stranger to Citizens' Climate Lobby. A member of CCL's advisory board and the governing board of Citizens' Climate Education, Bob served as a Republican Congressman ... more