Community Release - November 4, 2019
What's a release?Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week.
- Improved usability on mobile
- On mobile devices the "My Bookmarks" is now a menu-level option. This improvement allows the mobile layout to feature the main news tiles at the top of the page to help improve "My Dashboard" navigation.
- Groups Members page update
- Two new features have been added to your group's Members page (accessible if you click on the members tab on the left-side menu) (see image below).
- The "Newest Members" block list (see image below) on the right side has been increased to display the last 20 supporters to join the group.
2. For Group Leaders Chapter Admins there is now a direct link from the Members page in your group to the Chapter Roster. The block is placed above the "All Members - Alphabetical" list (see image below).
- Chapter Roster email group members button
- A button has been added to the right-side of the Chapter Roster page that when clicked will link group leaders and admins to the Email page for their group on Community (see image below).
- Exporting Custom Groups
- This new feature applies only to Regional and State Coordinators. All Custom groups (including At-Large groups for states) now have the ability to export the contact list to a .csv file. To access this feature, go to the State/Region Custom Groups Tool and click on the "Members" button for the group(s) for which you are interested in generating a list. Once on that custom group's editor page, scroll to the bottom of the "Current Members" column (see image below) and click the "Export Contact List to CSV" button. The .csv file should automatically download to your browser's default download folder. Note: Continue to work with CCL Staff to email large statewide lists of volunteers.
- The "Email Address" and "Password" fields no longer allow auto-fill on one's Account Settings page.
New & Updated Content
- CCL's June Meeting Analysis Training - updated Oct. 24th
- Senate Climate Solutions Caucus Training - added Oct. 23rd
- Fundraise For CCL Nationally - updated Nov. 1st
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week. New Features New Volunteer Dashboard Block For new CCL Volunteers (defined as either having joined within the past 60 days or having logged into CCL ... more
This short documentary video series was created to reveal the grassroots support for the Energy Innovation Act provided through Citizens' Climate Lobby. The series is comprised of seven videos, each one featuring a different CCL volunteer in his or her hometown, sharing about their lives and the work that they do to support climate change. The videos ... more
This week, 800 CCL volunteers traveled to Washington, D.C., for our biggest-ever November Lobby Day event. Here are some highlights: If you would like to share the conference experience with those unable to have made it to D.C., the main workshops and training sessions were recorded and the videos and Google or PowerPoint slideshow presentation ... more
WASHINGTON, D.C., NOV. 7, 2019 — The newly formed Senate Climate Solutions Caucus announced its membership this week. Joining the caucus co-founders Sen. Mike Braun (R-IN) and Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) are: Sen. Michael Bennet (D-CO) Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) Sen. Angus King (I-ME) Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) Sen. ... more