Community Release - April 16, 2019
Simply put, a release is a package of software updates that are ready to be released. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other Monday.
• Users are now able to select their time zones on their account settings page. This will come in handy in various places throughout the Community (see next bullet point).
• Event calendars and upcoming events lists now display events in the user's time zone.
• Drag and drop file upload for groups.
• Resolved an issue where Event Invites also triggered the Event RSVP action.
• Resolved an issue where inviting a member who was already attending an event would remove their RSVP.
• Resolved issues with uploading files to categories while in a group.
• Resolved issues with pagination’s display for My Groups on the dashboard.
• Added monthly meeting and speakers page (previous years are coming soon).
• Added Climate Advocate Training recording.
• Added Info Session recording.
• Updated Energy Innovation Act & CCL Intro Slides with new cosponsors.
• Clarified Q&A explanation of regulatory adjustment.
• Added Dialing Congress Campaign Training.
• Updated Using Twitter Training page.
• Added Energy Innovation Act Dataset Resource.
• Infographic (clarified "at the source" language).
• Updated Bills Similar to Energy Innovation Act Resource list with 116th Congress.
• Added Climate Signals Resource.
• Added Climate Advocacy Lab's State Data Map Resource.
• Updated Highlighting Your Local Climate Impacts Training.
• Added helpful information about the committees of jurisdiction, cosponsor geography and ideology to the Energy Innovation Act Sponsors page.
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes that are ready to deploy. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other Monday. New features Send to All option when creating an email list. This is BIG . The second-most popular feature request was the following: "As a group leader, I ... more
Three new members of Congress have signed on to cosponsor the Energy Innovation Act: Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA), Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-NJ), and Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger (D-MD). Rep. Bass is a member of the Foreign Affairs Committee, one of the three committees the bill has been referred to. She’s not alone in her support—23% of Foreign Affairs ... more
At the U.S. Conference of Mayors’ annual meeting in Honolulu, hundreds of U.S. mayors passed a resolution in support of carbon pricing. “Be it resolved that the United States Conference of Mayors strongly urges the United States Congress to pass legislation that imposes a price on carbon emissions,” the resolution stated. The resolution pointed ... more
By Jamie DeMarco Oregon appeared on the verge of passing carbon pricing legislation that would have reduced their economy wide emissions 80% by 2050. However, some state senators walked out, denying the state senate quorum. The Oregon legislative session ended on Sunday, and the missing senators succeeded in keeping the bill from passing. CCL ... more