Community Release - April 16, 2019
Simply put, a release is a package of software updates that are ready to be released. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other Monday.
• Users are now able to select their time zones on their account settings page. This will come in handy in various places throughout the Community (see next bullet point).
• Event calendars and upcoming events lists now display events in the user's time zone.
• Drag and drop file upload for groups.
• Resolved an issue where Event Invites also triggered the Event RSVP action.
• Resolved an issue where inviting a member who was already attending an event would remove their RSVP.
• Resolved issues with uploading files to categories while in a group.
• Resolved issues with pagination’s display for My Groups on the dashboard.
• Added monthly meeting and speakers page (previous years are coming soon).
• Added Climate Advocate Training recording.
• Added Info Session recording.
• Updated Energy Innovation Act & CCL Intro Slides with new cosponsors.
• Clarified Q&A explanation of regulatory adjustment.
• Added Dialing Congress Campaign Training.
• Updated Using Twitter Training page.
• Added Energy Innovation Act Dataset Resource.
• Infographic (clarified "at the source" language).
• Updated Bills Similar to Energy Innovation Act Resource list with 116th Congress.
• Added Climate Signals Resource.
• Added Climate Advocacy Lab's State Data Map Resource.
• Updated Highlighting Your Local Climate Impacts Training.
• Added helpful information about the committees of jurisdiction, cosponsor geography and ideology to the Energy Innovation Act Sponsors page.
Thousands of CCL volunteers will call their members of Congress on June 5 to lay the foundation for our June 11 Lobby Day in D.C. Calling our senators and representatives helps demonstrate constituent concern about climate change and increase congressional offices’ awareness of the Energy Innovation Act. To make calling easy and to automatically ... more
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates that are ready to be released. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other Monday. New features Streamlined field report form. Based on your Community login, fields like email address, chapter, district, and name are now pre-filled and editable. The most recent forum ... more
Last week, the U.S. House of Representatives passed H.R. 9, which would "direct the President to develop a plan for the United States to meet its nationally determined contribution under the Paris Agreement, and for other purposes." The vote was 231 to 190. CCL issued this statement of support: "Citizens’ Climate Lobby supports H.R. 9, Climate ... more
Recently, rock climber Alex Honnold, who scaled Yosemite’s El Capitan in the Oscar-winning documentary “Free Solo,” publicly endorsed the Energy Innovation Act. The Outdoor Industry Action Team helped this endorsement come about. Bill Barron, who co-leads the team with Matt Tucker, says, “It is a great story of teamwork!” Here’s Bill's story of ... more