Climate Advocate Training (Online)
Register for Live Version
When: Offered two times a month (day session and an evening session). Click below to register for an upcoming training session:
- Register for the day session on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 1:00 pm ET (adjust for your time zone).
- Register for the evening session on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 8:00 ET (adjust for your time zone).
Join Amy Bennett, CCL’s Director of Congressional Liaisons & Lobby Days, and Brett Cease, CCL’s Volunteer Education and Engagement Coordinator as they welcome you to CCL.To be taken as the final part of new volunteer’s training module after the informational session, in this webinar you will:
- Learn the basics of becoming an effective climate advocate
- Review the structure, mission, and purpose of CCL
- Learn how to build constructive relationships with elected representatives
- Review CCL’s methodology of creating political will
- Practice how to appeal to the best in others and build common ground
- Review the details and further resources to understand Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act
Click "Watch" or "Listen" for Recording
For those who can’t attend our Climate Advocate Training live, we provide the pre-recorded version here - just click on the "Watch" or "Listen" tabs above. Let us know that you have watched or listened to the call by clicking on the "Tell Us You've Listened" button below.