Community Release - March 9, 2020
What's a release?Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week.
- Community Mentors. The Community Mentors team has been created to help increase engagement on CCL Community and improve the online experience for all our members. Interested volunteers can apply to become part of the inaugural cohort this spring.
- Crop Photo. Users can now crop their photo after uploading it. To crop a photo, click the camera in the top right corner of the cover photo and choose ‘Crop Profile Photo’ or ‘Crop Cover Photo’
- Search improvement in group pages. Searches in groups now default to forum results. Pages are more accurately identified by restricting searches to forums, events, or members through clicking on the respective tab below "Search Results."
- Expanded use of page responsive typography to accommodate screen size and visual zoom-in and zoom-out settings.
New & Updated Content
- Social Media For CCL Volunteers - updated February 25th
- Understanding Border Carbon Adjustments - updated February 27th
- Celebrating Storytelling - updated March 3rd
- Updates From Around the World- updated March 5th
- Monthly Calling Congress Quarter-Page Flyer - updated March 6th
- Sign up Sheet - updated and consolidated on March 7th
- Far Middle Social Media Toolkit - added March 10th
- Proof of Insurance Form - updated March 10th
In the face of COVID-19, it no longer seems possible nor prudent to plan for our usual in-person conference and lobby day in June. Instead, we will hold a virtual event, so that our climate change work can continue online. We’re still working out the details and will share them soon. Keep an eye on our event page for updates. If you registered for the ... more
Through April, CCL’s regional coordinators are holding virtual office hours on Zoom. Join other volunteers for the chance to build community, find support and come together to connect with others in your region. Got a question or something you’d like to discuss with the RC in your region? Check the list below for the times and Zoom link where you can drop ... more
In the spirit of building closer connections virtually, each Friday ( starting this week ) a different CCL staff person will get on Zoom for a brown bag lunch, tea time, coffee break, or happy hour to meet our volunteers. Participants can meet each other, get to know the staffer better, and ask questions about their area of work. Bring your own ... more
What's a release? Simply put, a release is a package of software updates consisting of new features and bug fixes along with new content. On CCL Community, we'll release updates every other week. New Features Unsubscribe Settings clarified. To help CCL volunteers see if they've been unsubscribed to all CCL Community notifications and emails a new ... more