REMI Report Resources
A study commissioned in 2013 to study the effect of a revenue-neutral carbon price on the American economy. Chosen for its track record of providing analysis to both governmental bodies and the fossil fuel corporations, Regional Economic Models, Inc.'s (REMI) analysis concluded that such a system would have strong positive economic effects on the nation’s health and prosperity alike.
REMI Report Downloads
The REMI study includes analyses of 9 U.S. regions (see map). Those regional summaries can be downloaded below.
- West South Central (WSC) Regional-Summary - Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas
- West North Central (WNC) Regional Summary - Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota
- South Atlantic (SA) Regional Summary - Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia
- Pacific (PAC) Regional Summary - Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington
- New England (NE) Regional Summary - Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Mountain (MNT) Regional Summary - Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming
- Mid-Atlantic (MA) Regional Summary - New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
- East South Central (ESC) Regional Summary - Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee
- East North Central (ENC) Regional Summary - Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin
REMI Slide Deck (PowerPoint)
Graphs and images from the REMI Report
Individual graphs and images from the REMI study, not including images from the Executive Summary or Introduction . These images are excluded because they appear elsewhere within the report with a proper label and description.To download an individual image or chart: PC users can right click the picture and select "Save Image As". Mac users should hold the control key, click the picture and select "Save Image As". Both of these will direct you to a prompt where you can choose what to name the file and where to save it.