Six Americas Activity - NEW
Carbon Cashback Handouts - NEW
Healthy Forests Handouts - NEW
Urban Forests Handouts - NEW
Editorial Board Meeting Binder
When you or your group meets with a newspaper’s editorial board you may choose to bring a resource binder with you for the meeting.
The creation of a resource binder is optional but highly recommended.
Preparing and presenting a binder is one way to show the editorial board that CCL can be a resource to them on the issue of climate change. We want to be their “go to” people for information, letters to the editor and op-eds.
To create a resource binder, place some or all of the following into a standard binder, using this customizable index or dividers for easy reference:
- Binder index with contact information
- About CCL
- Why newspapers should take a stand (page 2)
- Newspaper editorials and latest CCL op-eds supporting the Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act – find the relevant op-eds from your area or region. Note: once you find the most relevant op-eds listed on our website, you will have to use a search engine to find the text of the op-eds.
- Energy Innovation Act Fact Sheet
- Regional and National REMI summary of the impacts of a carbon fee and dividend type policy
- CCL’s take on bills similar to the Energy Innovation Act