Top Evidence-Based Climate Communications Tips
Social science, field research, and polling suggest seven tried and true climate change communication approaches. This resource from the Climate Advocacy Lab succinct summarizes each of them below.
- When to use "Global Warming" vs. "Climate Change"
- How to identify and find your right audience
- The innoculation approach to prepare your supporters for opposition messaging
- Why and how to emphasize scientific consensus
- The importance of peer pressure
- The careful balance between hope & threats
- The value of framing climate in terms of health